View Single Post
Old 22-05-2021, 12:41 AM   #169
FuriousFord
FrustratedAUII

Default Re: 2001 AUII ute immobilizer problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by lachiewalker85 View Post
Anymore updates on this one? I have an AU11 which has done the 3 attempted starts and now the red hand. Did you end up doing a parameter reset?

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
Nah not as yet. Re parameter reset, I'm a little confused as some guys are saying I need two keys and some are saying I only need one. Another matter is that I'm using FORScan app with OBDlink EX and PATS programming is not showing up after performing diagnostics test. So, obviously there is some dialogue problem between TILA and BEM or BEM and ECU. Still have no interior lighting even though I have power to interior fuse panel, all fuses are testing positive and I have power to BEM. Reason I haven't added to this thread recently is that I have saved up enough to buy another PCM,BEM, key and ignition barrel with TILA. Gonna try that out and if I'm still having dramas after installing, then it's obviously some wiring problem. Still going to preserver until I get it mobile one way or another. Unless somebody pops up with some other suggestions, then I'm just going to replace the new kit and see what happens. Will give update after replacement.
FuriousFord is offline   Reply With Quote