View Single Post
Old 20-05-2008, 10:46 PM   #29
SLY LS1
347ci Mazda RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminge
Eeek

That post has just confirmed to me how rude, childish and pathetic calder park are as a group, to go further - the staff are rude, there is no customer service, the prices are a bloody rip off and there is no attempt to bring the clubs into the fold to build the drag racing industry up - and this was last Friday.

Now I would not normally bother posting such rubbish to counteract rubbish, calder park might get my visit once or twice a year now, but hey why the hell would you want me to attend or bring my 10yo. :

Before you post next, I make another point in this vain attempt of a reply, Craig has done more for the drag racing scene than the average punter on these forums over the last 4 years than any other workshop that has been involved in this site (sorry Chris) your sarcasm and rudeness is only a true reflection of what Calder Park portrays, turn that around and you might have a clue.

I was just a spectator, but facts are facts.

What are you on about?

Craig had a crack at the survey being basicly a waste of time and I had a crack back saying I think his attitude is wrong and offering to explain to him what the over 550 results have shown and what i have discussed with Calder and what could happen when the track reopens in September, what more could I offer ?

It's not about you or the forum champ, its posted on all the forums, it's about the average punter and joe average being myself trying to supply information back and forth in the hope that we my get some change for the good.

Makes you wonder why you bother some times.....