View Single Post
Old 25-06-2021, 03:39 PM   #322
five 7
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Twilight for the traditional ICE automobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wretched View Post
I think it charge stations will be taken onboard by service stations. Shell and BP will begin retrofitting their stations with EV chargers. I think that's probably the way it will end up. I wouldn't trust any Australian government to do such a thing.
The other thing is people who buy EVs really need to understand what they're buying, they need to take some responsibility in doing a bit more reading. It's not really hard to get a beefier charge point installed at home.
Eight or 10 cars on the foot print of a servo for half a hour the que will be out the gate so to speak, imagine half our car fleet trying to charge, land is to scarce expensive these days to use for car charging. Picking they want us out of cars in the city anyway, but thats a conversation for another day. Just a foot note i have nothing against electric cars just don't think they are a viable alternative for the convenience of ice. The NZ Government is wanting to remove ice cars solely on there feel good Climate agenda.
Also the other day Comrade Ardern informed us most of had no right owning large gas guzzling Ranger type trucks, only farmers and tradies need to have them, failing to look in her own shed and what her partner drives who is a house husband. Scary to think she is making major decisions for our country.

Last edited by five 7; 25-06-2021 at 04:08 PM.
five 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: