Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 05:54 PM   #17071
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
A federal district court in Missouri Monday issued a preliminary injunction halting the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate for health care workers in 10 states.

The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) issued an interim final rule on November 5 revising the requirements Medicare- and Medicaid-certified providers have to meet in order to continue to participate in the programs. The rule would require staff at those providers to be vaccinated against COVID-19, receiving their first dose by December 6.

A coalition of ten states, led by Missouri and Nebraska, filed suit challenging the mandate. They claimed that it would exacerbate staffing shortages, particularly in rural hospitals and clinics.
so 10 states out of 51 sort an injunction to block the mandate due to staffing issues ??
i dare say if they get hit with a duty of care by a worker that contracts at work from some one not vaccinated or dies thats going to be another interesting law suit
and the rest of the 41 states are going with bidens mandate ??
im kinda thinking the states here arnt going to challenge this in the federal court as its the states mandating not the feds and well i dont think they are currently caring bout staffing levels
and being the US wasnt turned around for the anti vaxers it be interesting to see if anti vaxers here can get any traction to do similar

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
This user likes this post: