View Single Post
Old 30-08-2019, 08:14 PM   #85
Gypzy
FG XR6 Tray back

Default Re: Will we ever beat cancer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG2 View Post
Once again, a sensitive topic that could very well be helpful to some AFF members on here being spoilt by a very few.

Could we please stop with the bullish comments and treat this thread with the sensitivity that it deserves. There could be other members on here suffering from this disease that want to simply read about anything that may give them hope - not google experts wanting to argue. As I have said before, this is not Facebook.
Although i have had cancer, and beat it nearly ten years ago now, my wife, (and i for that matter), are at the buisness end of her cancer. Until now ,i've just been sitting on the side observing and looking over this, and some other relevant threads just killing time until i need to do something for, or to administer some pain relief medication for the wife. We are set up now for her to spend her days at home, and as myself as primary carer.
The wife was told a while ago that this is terminal and there is nothing anyone could do! I took that on the chin and accepted that. She can't beat this cancer. Maybe we could of sold up and had a cry on Faceless book to gather up a couple of hundred thousand bucks to go oversees for some miracle treatment but this one won't be beat! My cancer was, hers is not!
So i hope for a start that this thread isn't closed because of informed, or uninformed statements. I hope that one day Cancer can be beat. Yes it certainly keeps alot of people employed and there is a heap of dollars involved but at the end of the day, lets just hope. Hope Cancer can be beat.
Gypzy is offline   Reply With Quote
14 users like this post: