View Single Post
Old 16-09-2021, 02:03 AM   #7160
oldel
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: All YouTube, EBay and car related Video links Post Here

Ever since top gear/grand tour and road kill jumped the shark I haven't known where to look for car shows.

These guys filled the gap last year and I'm glad they're back after covid/2020

I know of them all and not huge fans of their individual stuff, but like it when they get together (not unlike OG topgear)

I found it funny when they have to impersonate another car youtuber. Tavarish does a doug demuro impersonation, Ed does engineering explained and Tyler does chrisfix LOL.
I guess it would only be funny if you know them and the people they were impersonating, but it's like OG topgear for me.

If that doesn't float your boat like up drowning cars in rufford. It's the watersports version of all those low bridge truck destroyer vid compilations.

There's compilations and if the water is at a level anywhere near the small ped bridge you know nearly everything is stuffed. It's summer just gone so that vid shows low water level and not that interesting. Even below that high water/bridge level it seems the BMWs get got and stuffed almost every time. Good video source to teach people about getting and maintaining bow waves and why.

Last edited by oldel; 16-09-2021 at 02:12 AM.
oldel is offline   Reply With Quote