View Single Post
Old 21-05-2021, 01:12 AM   #7141
oldel
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: All YouTube, EBay and car related Video links Post Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by seano14 View Post
Thanks for the praise and the criticisms also. I always try my best to provide accurate and entertaining videos. Some things I can definitely improve on, but other things (like my voice) I have little control over. I've copped a lot of flack in the past about it my appearance and my voice - and I get it. But no matter what you can't make all of the people happy all of the time.

For the people lump crap on me (not you!) I always encourage them to get out and film a few things themselves, instead of sitting on behind the keyboard or on the phone. Because it's bloody difficult, especially if you're introverted like I am. Plus Australian cars are still criminally under-represented on YouTube - so the more content we have out there, the better.

BTW, the food thing came from a video I filmed a few years ago comparing the AU Falcon range to a Bunnings sausage. It was a real hit with the Americans so I have kept that theme running. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Hi, when I said some things weren't so great it wasn't attacking your voice in general, it was just when you were just hamming it up. But overall it was a top quality production which was why I linked it here.

I mentioned some critiques upfront only so people here clicking on it knew what to expect as a kind of a forewarning some parts are a bit different, but to bare with it no matter what their immediate impressions might be it's worth sitting all the way through. I didn't want to just put it out there without comment in case anyone with a short attention span switched off on a minor niggle because they would be missing out on one of the best things I've seen on the BA ever, world class IMO (E: without the fast food bits lol).

I enjoy watching your stuff, I remember when you first got the AU and later on the 'office desk', and have also previously linked your stuff here for people needing a guide on manifold gasket replacements (with some caveats too ;-) ).

Last edited by oldel; 21-05-2021 at 01:35 AM.
oldel is offline   Reply With Quote