Old 25-05-2020, 07:44 AM   #5
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

Default Re: Australia - China - Poltics

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
Good Evening,

We have all heard on the news, of whats becoming of China and it's infiltration into Australian assets , culture and society. My questions is to this forum and its reputable members deem it from any background / origin / or racial / spiritual sense, is what makes these politicians make our decisions?

Democracy as it was put to me and many others is when the people have decided who to elect and they voice the peoples opinion. How is it , we have Daniel Andrews, a member of parliament, co ordinating a deal with the chinese in secrecy. My research of course is based on the news facts from Sky news and the Allan Jones show. I take great pride in hearing their opinions and believe its fact.

How can we as a country allow, tariffs been made on Australian products, such as barley , meat and have a foreign entity dictate to us on what they require us to preach or do. We have thousands of international students that pay lump sum payments to international chinese students. Opinion matters that there is a certan case of a " spy element" co ordinated within these universities. This states that we as the people have let this happen for many years knowing that the education, monies and information leaking to another foreign government.

My question is. We as normal, people that work. Having families, that only want a house to prosper. How do we find a voice to go against this. What is our legal stand point or the normal process of ensuring that our elected members of communities / parliament are from wthin our voices. If the elected premiers or community representatives are doing bad, how do we get rid of them.

This may trample of some peoples personal views, and i feel the moderators may take action, But if you do, just remember you are ceasing freedom of information. I really do take a dis liking to our current governments potraying the country as a puppet to america or a whore to Chinas wealth. I would like some information. Who do we write to? What are opinions of others?

What's the voice of you fellas.

All opinions , considerations and statements are of course viable and warranted.

if you have an opinion on the agenda, of Politicians, China, Australia, Bilitaral Trade agreements, international students or " of the like" please voice your opinions.

Lets have an open conversation
You watch Sky News and believe everything coming out of Alan Jones mouth

Sky News may as well be run by The Liberal Party....
Same with the ABC and The Labour Party....
Find another news source...............
2 users like this post: