View Single Post
Old 30-11-2020, 09:12 PM   #87
nstg8a

Default Alleged War Crimes by Australian Soldiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick taylor View Post
What I did say was wiped, because you can't handle the truth nowadays.
No you type just keep hanging it on our boys like typical no hopers.
Do you know the first thing about such things at all.
TV educated twerps.
Any of you claim to do better than our SAS in any way your dreaming !
We will start with discipline for just a start.

I seen a bloke up the road make claims like you lot do, he has never worked a day in his life pro dole bludger sponging off tax payer, directly go on the attack of our SAS FFS ! The Australian public truly know f all.
No one has been done for such in 5 years of investigation you clowns and we have 5 more years of this relentless smearing our SAS they claim.

Campbell is a total moron and I knew he was for years. shafting our SAS like so now with China now being a total moron ! come on ! I know what Campbell has being saying for years, he is a Traitor ! do not trust the clown at all.
I could tell you lot much more about him but the mods are just so very finicky that ya cant's say anything truly. no wonder Australia is becoming a dogs breakfast, with little prissy type views.

For someone that says he’s glad he’s never served you sure spew a lot of nonsense.
I’m not even Australian and I reckon I have more true respect for the ADF in my little finger than you do in your whole being.
You’re a tad unhinged and you should probably seek some professional help before you hurt yourself or someone else.
3 users like this post: