View Single Post
Old 21-06-2013, 11:13 AM   #44
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Default Re: Slotted disc rotor and pad sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnK2201 View Post
Hi Matt,

This is for a 2011 FG XR6 N/A Sedan

I've already got the front T2 rotors.
I'm after the rear T2 rotors now.

I'm also after some pads. No track days at all.
Can you give 2 different pad options and pros/cons? Want something that will still pull up pretty well

Also, how much would I bet looking at for install of 4 discs and pads

Cheers,
John
There are no rear T2 rotors left just at the moment we are waiting on more stock from dba but if you pay for the products we can backorder so you get the discount price.
We have new Brembo brake pads available and they are new for us but i believe they are low dust and low noise as well as low rotor wear for about $80 a set or the Remsa pads are very popular and will cost you $65 a set. Both sets for street use would be fine just the Remsa may be a bit dustier.
Labour to fit all rotors and pds is $240 and we only fit Friday mornings and some saturday mornings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4ME
Can I please have a price on some T2 and T3 front slotted rotors and pads you would recommend for light daily duties but a bit of 1/4 mile work so it needs to work straight off the bat no hi-temp pads so to speak

BA 03 Turbo sedan.

Thankyou.
DBA T3 special price of $135 each atm or DBA T2 for $95 but the T3 is a better disc and the Ferodo DS Performance pads for $150 are the dux guts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raa4.0l
I dont know if you do them but could I have a price on some RDA slotted rotors and bendex gct pads for an ed xr6

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2
ABS or non ABS and do you want rear rotors?
Slotted rotors are $150 a pair i would prefer not to supply GCT pads but can get them for $60 or we have some TRW ceramic pads for the same price or others from $65

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: