Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2021, 11:10 AM   #15113
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
Where is Dutton? Yesterday's footages needs to be sent to ASIO. There are reports that those at the front of the queue protesting were not actually members....who knows. I agree its spreading. As previously mentioned, one of my best mate is in the industry, and recently any conversations I have with him always turns into "communism this" and "communism that", its crazy.

We all know that there are lots of low IQ people in this world, they are like sheep, follow the leader, easily influenced, and bribed with a barbecue and free beer!
That's a fact, and am not putting down folk who are not top shelf smart, my own father was a labourer, all his life working at menial jobs, always avoided workplaces where he had to join a union!

I was the opposite, especially on large isolated construction sites, I would seek out the delegate to size him up, usually over a night of drinking, I needed to know my mouthpiece/delegate between the management and members was not a "company man" or a plant,

What's happening in Melbourne with John Setka reeks of politics, its not the rank and file, someone else very powerful is pulling the strings, as for non members, all financial members carry an "OK" card, now this card has a different colour OK emblazoned over it to show you a currently financial!

They are not right wing extremists at these protests, this is bigger than that, and I for one don't like the way it's looking, but making John Setka a prisoner in his own/members office is not by card carrying members!

Cheers Billy
This user likes this post: