Thread: Used car prices
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2021, 10:24 PM   #495
JasonACT
Away on leave

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Outstanding work on the FG ICC issues. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The insane amount of work he has put into the Falcon FG ICC is unbelievable. He has shared everything he has done and made a great deal of it available to us all. He has definitely helped a great deal of us with no personal gains to himself. 
Default Re: Used car prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
CLM232 is on the block tomorrow, definitely a case of wishing I had the shed space. Anyone care to speculate on the hammer fall?

Also wondering if the PCM is “wiped” at decommissioning or whether it’s possible to still access logged data - ABS activation count, number of limiter hits, maybe top speed?
I say $31K. Driven hard but well serviced (as if you can find one with less Ks or hasn't been driven hard...)

The only time mine (FG2 tho) has hit the limiter was when I forgot it was in paddle mode (remember, I've got paddles) but not particularly under any actual load. The I6T is so smooth, you actually don't notice. I'm not sure it stores that detail in the logs... If it does, then anyone looking would be surprised by my top speed recorded. I've gone a lot faster in my prior 2 new cars, just not got there as quickly.

I thought this topic deserved a new thread, but I've been proven wrong again. Lucky my wireless keyboard broke (changed batteries, still dead) in the middle of my typed response to the 400Z (Nissan Z) thread. I think I'm buying one despite the lack of love. Keeping the FG2 too tho.
JasonACT is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: