View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 12:55 PM   #69
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Psychos in the Auto-Repair Business

I had one notable dishonesty (ive had a couple minor dishonesties) many years ago. I got rear ended so put the car into the panel beaters insurance said to go to. It was just a replacement rear bumper so new bar and some paint on it. Go to pick up the car and i noticed half the front bar had also been resprayed and my wind screen was smashed. The panel beater tried the excuse of the front was probably a repair from the past owner and tried the excuse of the car was sitting in the sun and that smashed the windscreen. What a load of ****. The *** kissing instantly started when i said i am the past owner. Well, sorta, my mum bought the car brand new and it had never been in an accident before, before i got rear ended. So yeah, they crashed my car and tried to hide it. They did replace my windscreen for free, and so they should. But still, its a smash repairer, but appart from moving the car around the car park or in the shop, they should have no reason to drive the car on the streets. Mechanics doing a test drive to test their work, yes. Panel beaters no. Paint has nothing to do with how a car runs.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: