View Single Post
Old 20-06-2021, 02:28 PM   #4
BlueEA

Default Re: Any members living near Tongala Vic.

As you may have noticed I haven't had much success with my inspection request which is disappointing.
I'd just like to thank those who responded to my thread (2) but it seems there isn't that many members that live in or near Tongala Vic the exception being Trevor57 who was suggested to me by Tassie F100 and I thank you for that. I contacted him and he told me that he would contact his son as he is more up to speed in the cars of today. Apparently he sent him a message but had no reply so he would ring him tonight. That was last Wednesday and I haven't had any messages since even though I sent one for an update a day ago. Without meaning any disrespect to the guy, but if you can't do it just say so don't leave me hanging in the air here like this. The guy selling the car has been amazingly patient.
Sure I could pay to have a Vehicle Inspection Co check it out but I have had (2) cars checked by them only to find the cars weren't as they seemed in the advert not even close so I can't afford to keep doing that. So I might have to let this one go too. Very disappointing as it's the color/6spdml/low klms and within my budget and again seems to be in pretty good nick but I need conformation on that. I'm not buying a car without being sighted or checked out. So now I'm in a dilemma on what to do now. Any suggestions???

Cheers.
Grahame.
BlueEA is offline   Reply With Quote