View Single Post
Old 18-05-2011, 10:13 PM   #8
geelong festy

Default Re: MORE HORSEPOWER, BETTER MILAGE, HIGHER TOP SPEED!! (well...sort of)

You can be as skeptical as you want-no problem with me mate! I checked on http://www.greenvehicleguide.gov.au/...chResults.aspx
and it quotes the econetic compared to the diesel Zetec and the difference is just under 1 litre per 100k, and of course the econetic also has low rolling resistance tyres and a few other tweeks. But, greenguide means jack-**** when it comes to performance. The more you flog it-the better the returns in both gas milage & horsepower figures with mods like this. I haven't hooked up the data-logger yet but I bet there is some significant gains to be had. Show me what else your gunna do yo YOUR car for under a hundred and thirty bucks that's gunna do the same? Also DOES NOT void Ford warranty but is a ***** to get to oil filter!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caydus
huh? a piece of plastic can improve your fuel economy 28%?

forgive me if i sound a bit skeptical
Quote:
Originally Posted by geelong festy
http://www.teamilluminata.com/shop/TeamDynamics/PR12silver.jpg[/IMG][/IMG
Have a set of Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2. I purchased these because they are considered the lightest (by some way) strongest and toughest rims specifically matched for the WS Fiesta (4x108) I could get. They are now the homologation rims for Australian Super V8's (?), British & German Touring cars and WRC cars. Worth every cent. Light weight forged alloy, 100% made in the UK!! (not China like most name brands now) No rack spacers needed. Purchased thru Tyre Power in North Geelong from Sydney. That agent no longer handles them since V8's started using them. Paid under $200 each but expect to pay nearly double that now!! Immediate improvement in suspension re-bound front & rear.

]
Fiesta WS, Milltek tubular exhaust manifold' 200 cell cat, full milltek stainless race system, j1 CAI, Bluefin remap, ford race shifter, Team Dynamics Race rims 17x7', Spax Coil Overs, iridium plugs, CFM 8.5mm leads, R1 drilled & grooved discs & ceramic pads, HEL braided s/s brake lines, econetic front under tray & fitting kit, CG Belt lock, Bridgestone RE002, Armster arm rest, Rack limiter, PowerFlex Bushes.

FOR SALE!!
geelong festy is offline   Reply With Quote