View Single Post
Old 22-06-2021, 06:37 PM   #598
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordomatic View Post
Mate, I’m so torn right now, do I get the Rupes or the shine mate battery in 15. I was all set on the shine mate until this Rupes sale came up. I’m leaning towards the Shine Mate after reading Luke Kalas review on a Facebook post.
I guess there is a certain level of elitism with having a Rupes. They are the best of the best for good reason. For that factor alone, I want one in my arsenal too!

I bought the Shine Mate 3 and 5 inch machines when they were released late last year. I wanted machines that I could use with ease and not deal with a cord hanging over my shoulder. I bought them with the thought I would keep my old corded 6 inch machine for when I needed. Put it this way, the corded machine has not been used in a very long time now.

I love how ergonomic these Shine Mate's are to use, not having to account for a cord makes using them for extended periods much better. The only thing I would say about these machines is, on the highest setting, they don't crank up as high as an electric polisher. I still got excellent results from them though.

If I was using these professionally, all day every day, I would want to have a Rupes LHR alongside these Shine Mates. For the hobbyist, the battery machines are a perfect fit. Either way you go, I can't see you being disappointed.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is online now   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: