View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 08:08 PM   #4
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Purfit Car Covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 View Post
Thanks DFB, I figured you'd have some input to share on the subject of car covers.

Not sure if you caught it in my op, but I tried to order from car accessory world, and the person I called pointed me in the direction of the purfit site. I guess the own/run both businesses.

Well, I've placed my order. When I was in the phone to Mick earlier today, he talked about the cover being available in blue as well as black (as per the feedback on the indoor fgx Xr8 page). I said I liked the blue so he added that to the Web page immediately for me to order.

I signed up to their newsletter and got 5% off my order, so it only came to a little under $620 delivered, which I'm pretty happy with.

Now just have to wait up to six weeks for it to get here.
Well, I guess he has jacked up the price on CoverCraft to make his options more appealing to customers.

I'm keen to hear about your thoughts when it arrives, my XR8 is probably due for a new one. Should look like this.............

As for care, I wash them in the washing machine every few months using the same detergent I use for my detailing towels, P&S Rag's To Riches or Bowden's Microfiber Cleaner.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is online now   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: