View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 05:41 PM   #268
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Default Re: Australia - China - Poltics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work Horse View Post
Are you not worried you are making sweeping generalisation about 1.4 Billion people? Based on a girl friend and the actions of a small number of Chinese in the CCP.

Would you accept the same categorising of how "all" Australians think in the same manner?
Not at all. My observations and experiences span far more than just my ex GF.

I'm also an importer and salesperson of products, and travelled extensively in China as well as several other countries when I was searching for suppliers.

I knew 12 years ago to NOT do business with them, and my 1 month and 1 day there for holiday / business was the worst travel experience of my life (and I have been around the world several times for extensive periods).

I source my products from South Korea BTW.

There are multiple Youtubers that go into detail the mentality of the mainstream Chinese and their sweeping generalisations are also validated by their own experiences and observations.

Of course what I say doesn't apply to all Chinese and I never implied that all do as I suggested however there is an ever-growing global dislike for how they act and behave and there are reasons for that.

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......

Last edited by Yellow_Festiva; 03-12-2020 at 05:46 PM.
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: