View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 10:08 PM   #1688
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metdevil View Post
Hey GT, I'm looking for a specific part but can't find any information on it, or how deep this particular rabbit hole is going to for that matter.

I'm looking for any wiring/looms going from the Wastegate Solenoid of an FG2 XR6 Turbo all the way to the ECU.

Not sure if it's relevant to my issue, but it's a part that I don't have so could be a good start.
It's an NA+T and I'm getting a DSC fault on the dash. Checking the codes gives me U0401:00-AB, can't remember the specific wording but something along the lines of "Invalid data received from ECM/PCM A"
A google search found someone with the same fault fit the original wastegate solenoid which cleared the code. So I'm going to try my luck there

Thanks in advance.

Hey mate, so are you chasing the wiring or the solenoid?

Have a look at the below pic, I believe the part you are searching for might be a combination of the three engine/RH/LH engine bay wiring. Easiest way is to look at the tag on the wiring on the car and advise, we can chase from there.

FG2 Engine Bay Wiring.png
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote