View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 10:00 PM   #21
FPV414
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Photo Request Sydney Motor Show 2004/2005

Most of the old Wheels and Motor articles have dropped off the original imagery from the articles.

I have confirmed 5 of 11 BF Mk1 prototypes so far. There was a good historian on Facebook named Nathan who ran a page called FPV Bible. Unfortunately he dropped off the planet around November.

There are 16 BA F6 protos.

It is very unfortunate that this information isn't licensed to someone outside of Ford / FPV Australia if they cannot resource someone who has an enthusiasm about these cars to save the information where available. Unfortunately I don't think anyone heavily involved in the programs themselves at Ford and FPV would know as much as some of the enthusiasts have worked. I tried to reach out to Bernie Quinn directly a couple of times but unfortunately no luck so far. These cars were his 'babies' by all accounts, so it would be nice to get some information about the F6 program on record, and be able to get in touch with some of the people who made it happen, and can assist in sharing information about how the prototypes and their uses.

Thanks.
FPV414 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: