View Single Post
Old 16-04-2024, 10:06 AM   #44
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Sheesh the groceries are getting pretty crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiblue View Post
Three of us $250 to $270 a week.

My special dietary requirements add significantly to my bill; no chicken (allergy) no gluten and especially no, potatoes or other nightshade vegies (otherwise my psoriasis flares up and not just on my skin but in my gastrointestinal system - seems it is virtually an extension of the skin so it bleeds). But yes it has increased by about $100.00 on what it used to be a couple of years ago.

Jack being in a regional location like Ballarat rather than a capital city with less competing stores and likely higher transport costs won't help. Perth and WA suffer a bit too with a lot of goods (probably needlessly) shipped here from the EAST but places like spudshed and Aldi help by providing competition to Coles and Woolies.
Off topic for a sec.

Tremfya - from 70% psoriasis coverage for 20yrs to none in weeks. I eat clean 95% of the time, only drink time to time, exercise 4-5x per week, and get plenty of sun. Tremfya was the only thing that helped after years on poorly managed heavy meds and steroid based oitments and fobbed off by private practices.

Current
SY FPV F6X Territory #214
Previous
FG MkII G6E Turbo built by Heinrichs Performance and Tuning
BFII FPV TORNADO #0021 351rwkw - Heinrich Performance and Tuning

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
raised by monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: