View Single Post
Old 18-07-2012, 11:48 PM   #24
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 
Default Re: "Terminator" flat shifting Falcon runs 10's @ Heathcote - 15/07/2012 Vid by Fullboost

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottery beige
true tough streetcar.. showing how its done..
I guess it's worked out that way, but to be honest I approach the drag racing different to other guys out there, I like the opportunity to give my road car s punt, it's not my focus nor a requirement of ownership, it's just the way it works out... Even the PPG was really only bought because there was no real alternative, even the Magnum hasn't earnt my trust. The fact the MSD DIS4 CDI was there to help run the car with the stock AU ignition combined to enable a two step rev cut for flatshifting is just sheer coincidence overany kind of planning

But it sure works!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseltrain79
AWSOME **** man !!! Seriously that vid gave me goose bumps it's so musical !!!

Thanks for always sharing your rides . It really is inspirational to many ! You build what most dream of and may never achieve . Being able to witness it in the flesh would be one better . Next time your in Sydney I should come with Paulie to meet ya .
Yep I love the soundtrack on max attack, but even tooling around it sounds tough as. The good thing about this Forum is that we can all get a look into the minds and sheds of all different kinds of enthusiasts.... Be it new or oldschool, turbo or blown and 6 pots or more, we all dig the engineereing that goes into these projects. No stress at all, sorry man I didn't even think that far ahead when I was in Sydney, just called Paulie and dropped in on the Fopar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TE 220
Such a nasty piece of gear, i would take spare jocks if i went for a ride
Awesome car,simply awesome.
Hahaha nah mate you'd be right, it's tame as honestly, even Naish didn't bat an eyelid

Daniel
CAT600 is offline   Reply With Quote