Thread: Used car prices
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2021, 07:55 AM   #257
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Used car prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by au2000 View Post
Lol are you sucking up to me Franco for my Ute?
I mentioned to a mate a few weeks back I was thinking of selling my vs Ute (5 speed 5 litre) and before I could say much more he offered me 15 grand for it as a mates rate price. My jaw dropped tbh

Saw a clown throw up a rusted out xb gt couple last night for $150,000 only to see it jump up to $160,000 within 10 minutes..
*Bats eyelids sexily*

I could use a ute and the 5L VS appeals but not at those prices unfortunately, drug money - that's my favorite term for 2021

Now I'm not having to use toll roads it's mostly just me on my own wheeling about and something with a big boot is pretty handy.

Everything's up the **** at the moment, I wonder if the end of job keeper will bring things into normal prices again or it's like houses and it's just going to continue to exponentially increase

One of my customers recently sold his LS3 WM Grange with 120,000km on the clock for $23K and bought a GU Patrol wagon with a ZD30

Selling VSII Caprice, driven to church and back by elderly gentleman, Power glide conversion - $250,000
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: