View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 04:37 PM   #13
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teki04
Hey Damo,

I'd go for the XR4! It looks better in my opinion, and is such a great and rewarding car to drive. I wouldn't want to modify suspension components (costly if you go with the good brands, which you would do if you were spending that money on such a car!) as you would void your warranty. Hence, the chassis and suspension tuning in the XR4 seem to be raved on about in all the reviews I read.

Plus, revving the rings out of a naturally aspirated car is sooooo much fun, especially on the twisty roads on the weekends. I believe it would be far more rewarding...

As mentioned though, go out there and test drive the XR4 when it arrives! Can your brother wait till then?

Good luck with the upgrade! Finally you will be out of the Auto Fiesta ;)
Yeah the bro can wait thats not a problem. But yeah my mind is set on the XR4 110% but will make the final decision once both can be test drived.

So can i now no longer be the but of all Auto jokes?