Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 09:31 AM   #15579
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
Every State is different in how they go about it.
Here in SA you can book your first jab online and it automatically gives you the next available booking for your 2nd atleast 21 days after the first.
You can pick a later date but cant book any earlier.

My initial bookings were 21 days apart to the day.
It wasnt until they turned me away at my 1st booking that it all went to ****.

My Wife did her bookings exactly the same way and because she was able to get her 1st jab on the correct day she had the 2nd on the correct day.

My problems started when they changed their questionnaire without notifying bookings already scheduled and began turning people away.
Considering they send out a text on the day you have a jab, how hard would it be to send one out about changes to the criteria to allow people to act accordingly and not end up with what ive had happen.
OK, I walked into vaccination hub off the street!...no appointment, just this massive hub for vaccinations, that's the issue, you booked your first and I didentm so I couldn't be early or late, but they were very particular about my second jab!....

That can mean one of 2 things, they are super efficient in dealing with 1500 people a day, or, they use my "guaranteed" second appointment to fudge the numbers of double vaxxed people, just to make the statistics look good.