View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 09:44 AM   #16
five 7
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Donating to Charities

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldel View Post
Did I hurt your feelings, snowflake? Surely you didn't get scammed for donating to trumps winred did you? If not, why do you feel the need to use whataboutisms and feel so strongly about it?

Also laughing at the overuse of woke. Say it so much it's lost all meaning except being the antithesis of 'dumb' these days. Abused the word so much I mentally insert the term 'not dumb' when someone calls something woke.

No idea why people care so much about the chinese falun gong, a religious cult, and their epoch times. They are just grifting, figuring it's dead easy to get money from the extreme right.
You assume so much champ, guess i'll leave you wondering. Can't imagine living a life with TDS, haha get over it the mans gone move on. Just quietly replacing him with a Thunderbirds extra wasn't the smartest move.

So back on topic i wont give to any of the large ones who would take ten bucks hold back nine of them for admin and one trickles down to said cause. The wife and i give to one cause only thats very personal to us, and it's more for medical research, so just maybe in the future a family somewhere wont have through a parents worst nightmare. Theres one more which is he St Johns ambos because they are only part funded by Govco here, and we have used there services on a couple of occasions.
five 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: