Thread: Used car prices
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 09:54 PM   #212
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Used car prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey-AMG View Post
Listed sale prices are high but not sure how many are changing hands at those prices - plenty of speculators looking to cash in but plenty not taking the bait as well. See plenty of FPV's for sale with very high KLM and lacking service history. Russian roulette.. much
Yes that's true. There would be plenty of those who will sell one for the right price but not actively looking for a sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryT
Mum nearly sold her VXII SS Commodore for 12K about 5 years ago.

Worth double that easy now as one of the best untouched examples in Australia......and going up.
I've been playing around with the idea of getting an older model V8 (VT-VZ) but they are as old as my car, high kms, lack as many features and depending on what you get
not a performance improvement on what I already have. It would be a better cruiser however, I do 60kms round trip a day and most of it highway kays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechan1k
WNII Caprices are much cheaper than VFII anything LS3
It still was when I last looked not that long ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo
Yep, certainly are.

I'm not sure why LWB cars are worth less than their povvo counterparts, you get more car for less money and nicer interior in exchange for looking like you drive from Melbourne CBD to Melbourne Airport for a living
If you are looking for a Caprice then they are good value but they not only bigger than what I would require they are not a sport car and no manual option. You can say the same for Calais too.
MITCHAY is online now   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: