View Single Post
Old 27-09-2010, 04:25 PM   #112
REDDYZ

No not at all. Very easy. Do one at at time. Take the wheel off and you can see the control arm, sway bar with link. Take old link off and first insert the bush, then bolt the link to the lower control arm and if you have another jack lift up the wheel hub so that the link topend hole will line up with sway bar hole. You can pull down sway bar to reach the link. But dont do that, coz you dont want to fit the link on load. You know what I mean. When you lift up the car the hub will hang down because of weight and thats not its default position so, when you fit the link the hub should be in its default level/position. Front one is fairly simple. Nothing complicated. Just take the wheel off and you will know what to do. Let me know how you go. I did my rear ones and waiting for the front ones to be delivered. I ordered light weight alloy links.
Ex Cougar - 00' MTX 2.5L (Limited edition Eibach Cougar); Dark Green Tourmaline; Lowered with Eibach tuned suspension from factory; SVT UIM, LIM & Throttle body; Supercat 2.5" dual exhaust with twin pipe quad outlets; Custom headers; Custom coloured instrument cluster; K&N Apollo CAI kit; Calibre oil catch can.

Now driving a Lexus RX 450h. Your guess is correct that I am a family man now.
REDDYZ is offline   Reply With Quote