Thread: Used car prices
View Single Post
Old 28-08-2021, 11:06 AM   #517
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Used car prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva View Post
I shouldn't have deleted all my carsales price fluctuation emails..

Makes for some funny reading...

There is this Ariel Atom looking thing for sale..

Listed at 60 or 70k, then price rise to $120k, now dropped to $49k.

Same thing happened with a jacked up older yellow hilux.

For sale for months at around $13k yet almost weekly price adjustments for several hundred $??

I get the idea of adjusting a price for the market but what is the rational of going up and down $500 each few weeks???

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I've got the Lebonator up at $20K for ****s and giggles and I've had a few hits and phone calls, and one salty bloke who just messaged to say the price is absolutely ridiculous (which it is )

Seems to interest Gen X potential buyers, they seem to be in their 40s/50s who are chasing VR/VS from the calls I've had.

One guy was looking for a stock one, ex Commonwealth Car, did you even read the very detailed ad and look through the 40+ photos? I talked him out of buying my car keep looking bro

I don't mind the salty blokes messaging because once people start messaging you on carsales it sends alerts to the people who have it saved about 'interest is increasing' and suddenly I get phone calls and messages.

I don't really want to let it go, but if someone offers ridiculous money I will hence OTT listing on carsales

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 28-08-2021 at 11:21 AM.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: