View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 04:11 PM   #1
BJ
Banned

Default One of my Hobbies. I collect Eskys.

I have been told by my wife that this is my worst obsession. This is just 4 or 5 of them. All are steel.

This one is a 1959 - 60 version by Rota Grey hammer tone and white lid. Has internal bottle opener made by Sinclair & Powell Melbourne. Got this one from a garage sale.

This one is a long neck bottle picnic cooler 1960 - 61 again by Rota and made in Melbourne, this one was made to take 6 long neck bottles. Red i found this one at the Bendigo swap meet.

This one is made by Malleys. The portable cooler 1960 - 63 blue with white lid this one had an external bottle opener. I got this one from a shop in Lilydale Melbourne.

This is a 1957 - 58 Metters portable ice box. Green with a silver metal tone lid it has an external bottle opener as well as an ice tray and bottle rack. Got this one from Chapel Bazaar Melbourne.

I just thought some of you might like to see these as they are becoming hard to come by. I also have 50s and 60s picnic sets to go with all of these as well. So let me know what you think. Bj

BJ is offline   Reply With Quote