View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 09:41 PM   #10
oldel
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: KIA outsells Ford in May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Smith View Post
Let me guess who wrote the article...JD I bet......yep....I was right...Kia has to be congratulated on their continued rise and yes they have no Ranger competitor but then again how many Ford products are there to compete with, all they can supply right now are Rangers, Everest, Pumas, Mustang and very small amounts of Transit Custom/Van:

Kia Carnival – 550
Kia Cerato – 2052
Kia Niro – 36
Kia Optima – 0
Kia Picanto – 609
Kia Rio – 503
Kia Seltos – 1118
Kia Sorento – 542
Kia Sportage – 565
Kia Stinger – 163
Kia Stonic – 986

Until all manufactures can say they are running at full capacity or full required production rates it's virtually impossible to determine where each brand stands based on purely buyer preferences and no hinderance to actual product availability. Only Toyota claims it has no parts shortages.
WOW, I had my theories on why, but that's all be blown out the water because it was the seltos and cerato that did the best.

I would have thought the picanto did better and ford can't beat that. I would have thought the sorento and sportage would have done better because no one knows the everest or escape.

Instead it's because of the KIAs I never heard of anyway as well. Stonic? never heard of it. The cerato? I thought no one buys medium sedans/ hatchbacks anymore in Australia? That's what the media and manufacturers tell me. That's why mits have all but disappeared, nissan, honda, mondeo, commodore too.
oldel is offline   Reply With Quote