View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 02:21 PM   #9
Shermanator2
Starter Motor

Fadi,
My main objectives is to build upon the TFT/6 indash upgrade that you did last week ago in order to create a system that is somewhat the same as Factory Fitted Ford Premium Sound (if not better). Now on the "Factory" Fitted Premium sound- how is the amplifer connected to the ICC in the first place? is it not RCAs? How is this the low level output connection upgrade differ from the Factory fitted premium sound setup?

Secondly you mentioned that once this upgrade was done, thier will be no sound emanating unless I provided the amplifer and speakers why is this? I am a bit confused?. I realise I have to provide the amplifer speaker etc but don't the front speakers run directly from the headunit (ICC)? or do they also have to go via the amplifer. Sorry for the multitude of questions I am totaly new to incar audio and setups.

Thirdly their is some conflicting statements on how many speakers the Factory fitted premium sound is supplied with- Just wondering if you know how many speakers Ford actually provide and thier locations?

Thanks
Chaminda
Shermanator2 is offline   Reply With Quote