View Single Post
Old 27-03-2021, 10:25 AM   #413
prydey
Rob

Default Re: Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestaz View Post
For what it’s worth, I have wet dreams. Usually I just use it on wheels, but decided to try it on my i30 which has had very little care in the last few months. Washed it, while it was still wet, sprayed wet dreams on and wiped over (small section at a time) hit with the hose. Once car is completed dry with big green sucker and boss gloss. I was really impressed with the results, paint feels smooth, really good beading, should have good protection for 2 months. Really impressive product. Super easy.

Another method is you can just spray on, hose off also.
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm getting potentially poorer by the minute. Being a shift worker, I never sleep well, so have been up browsing Bowdens site and videos this morning. I really like that they are local and develop their products using local ingredients, and they have a real focus on making them super easy to use.

I can see my credit card getting a hammering today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestaz View Post
Their other products can include snow job and happy endings for use with pressure washers.
I have a Karcher K series so may look to see if the adapter suits mine. Like i said, the temptation to drain my account is growing