View Single Post
Old 31-12-2013, 07:06 PM   #455
ford territory
Starter Motor

Default Re: Upgrading ur BA Falcon or Territory from Base model stereo to a Premium Sound

Hi guys . I realise this topic is discussed before but I need to get some specific answers .
I live in Adelaide and have a 2010 TX Territory with Single Zone and LCD single CD player.
The car has all front and side air bags and Dynamic Stability Control and Auto Lights Sensor .
I have purchased a Dual zone Colour Screen ICC from a Falcon and want to install it , because it looks nicer and we want 6 CD .
The ICC has the Traction Control Button not the DSC button .
Does this make a difference as I currently have the DSC button in the dash next to the steering column .
I am happy for it to stay Single Zone .I don’t need outside temp .
I understand I will loose my clock but we just can’t afford a proper territory unit with the built in clock ( triple what I paid for my icc ) . I am family guy with 3 kids and have bills to pay .
I have spoken to some helpful guys online and on phone who say it “ shouldn’t make a difference e “ – re: the DSC button versus Tract Control Button .
It the wife’s car and she take the kids to school etc so I don’t want to risk the safety of the car.
Do I just swap the BEM from my car and then ask Athol Park Wreckers in Adelaide to flash the new stereo in ?
Will there be an error signal for the lack of Traction Control ?
Any help is appreciated guys.
Thanks all and Happy New Year .
ford territory is offline   Reply With Quote