Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2021, 07:35 PM   #15269
oldel
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

i would have thought those tradies trying to do the right thing but wanting to protest about a shut down would continue to do the right thing and be wearing masks anyway?

You can always spot those not genuine because they're not wearing masks. Hell, pre covid those that didn't want to be caught doing something wrong wore masks to protect their identity. Anti-vaxxers and covid deniers so dumb that can't follow the basics.

Bloody toddlers who do the opposite of what people tell them to do because they're contrarian (which is this whole issue, get told to do something, they get desperate to not do it. Get the vax - no. Don't be a fascist - no. We'll make it mandatory - I'm only vaxx hesitant but won't get it now because you told me I had to). Most of us grow up losing this attitude because life isn't easy if everything is a battle, parents and others force you to grow up. But some remain ignorant and spoilt, just cruising through life and become extreme right wing or antivaxx knobs.

So anyone who had their face plastered over SM was asking for it! Doubly so because they're outed by their own crowd wanting to stream for clicks and likes.

Last edited by oldel; 23-09-2021 at 07:42 PM.