View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 08:33 PM   #58
Zetec Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidTyphoon
My nan is still getting stuff from Subaru too, even though her Liberty is like four years old now. But even a letter of thanks would be nice, just something as $22,000 is a friggin lot of money. Since taking over one department at my work that was one of the things I implimented first, thank you letters and questionaires. I have herd wonderful things about BMW like you say Zetec Dave, they know customer service, and really treat loyal customers well (as you found out!).

I bet you're spot on with the eary-bird Fiesta buying with the tickets too candyman.
Yep BMW sures does know how to do things right that why they deserve to be Australia's no:1 for customer service rating. Not even Mercedes Benz's customer service is any where near as that of BMW. Not only that, but their cars are pretty much the best to drive dynamically not to mention the badge.Hence I'll be getting another one in the near future.

Anyway, I'll be sitting back and waiting to see of I recieve anything from Ford. I'll keep you guys updated and see if I do or do not end up getting anything.
Zetec Dave is offline   Reply With Quote