View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 03:51 PM   #33
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYV8
I am not too sure what you mean regarding 'misconceptions and unsubstansiated<sp> propaganda'. Does the results of your current mods fall into this category until you hit the track???
Chris has been editing AU's since at least Nov 05 and as these are not just generic tunes there has been R&D involved. So why is it so hard to believe there has been no R&D by BluePower.
I did not realise that anyone in this thread had mentioned how good (or otherwise) G&D were with AU's. I mentioned your car mod thread in regards to you saying whatever you liked there, but when someone gives praise to Bluepower in a thread specifically regarding Bluepower, it can't possibly be true, according to you.

Chris
I spoke to Chris this morning and had a long discussion with him about AU's and edits. I think you might want to do the same... for the last time I was not bagging Bluepower however facts are facts and I'm trying to make sure these facts are not "coloured" by any misconceptions.

As for my car, it is most certainly untested and an "unknown". In fact, very few edited AU's have made it to the 1/4 from anyone yet ... which is exactly my point. After May 20th I'll have the runs on the board. Until then its an unknown

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote