View Single Post
Old 24-09-2023, 09:40 PM   #2631
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Petrol Price crisis......

Quote:
Originally Posted by kypez View Post
LPG was great in my ecolpi. Awesome car and so much power (even more than the petrol version). When the stations started to disappear, I saw the writing on the wall and let it go. Shame because it was my equal favourite Falcon along with the Exoboost.
LPG availability in Melbourne is pretty good for now, especially locally to me I've got a lot of servos to choose from, though you can see the new servos don't have it.

Curious as to the conversion costs, given the amount of driving I'm doing it would only take maybe 4 months or so to pay off the conversion in fuel savings.

The other alternative is look into diesel ute but the price of those is pretty exy in single cab compared to say $3000-$4000 in LPG conversion cost on the old ****ter.

Technically I have a diesel ute already, it just has a 24 tonne GVM, I'm somewhat curious as to what fuel economy it will do unloaded, if it works out cheaper than the Thailux I might start driving that as the daily once I've sorted it out, somehow I doubt its going to beat 14L/100km
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: