View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 09:40 PM   #7
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: I've recently joined Twitter

Read twitter for a bit of entertainment. You need to know how to sort the **** from the clay. Watch out for parody accounts.

I'm a bit of a fan of Elon, but I think he might have made a bad move taking over twitter. He is now accountable for moderating the contents posted on his platform, and if he doesn't, the regulators will get him. They have been trying to get at him for years and he may have just given them that opportunity.

The $8 fee is only relevant if you post, which I don't. Whilst it "might" get rid of bots, its also lowered the credibility (although old fogeys will tell you it didn't have any to begin with). Previously you had to be verified that you are who you say you are before you got the blue tick, now you can just buy it. Someone recently registered as Elon Musk, paid the $8, and got the blue tick, just to prove what a bad idea it was......they got suspended for it.

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
T3rminator is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: