Thread: Mowing ..
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 05:01 PM   #1497
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Mowing ..

I had several mowing jobs today, meaning I got to play with my toys.

The first lawn of the day was done with the Mulchmaster. I think my point has been made now!

The next few jobs I decided to use old number one.......

I then started on a new job which will include regular lawn mowing and garden maintenance. The lawn is freshly laid Kikuyu (oh joy), it's been down about two months now and really needs the water backed off. I used the Bushranger on this job, I needed the machine to do the work for me on this thick stuff.

The garden I had a hand in selecting and selling the plants for, with the physical landscaping done by a contractor. I'm a bit annoyed they did not install weed mat on this job, a crazy omission and and something that will result in further maintenance bills going forward for the owner. This is a case of spending a little more in the beginning to save spending much more in the future. I bet the owner doesn't know my hourly rate for general garden maintenance! This is another commercial job that will be able to bit into my weekend (Sunday) schedule, filling a couple of gaps in my work load.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: