View Single Post
Old 06-03-2022, 10:07 PM   #2
ESPJG32

Default Re: Living Under Powerlines

Hi Dazz,

Well I come from an electronics and property background...unusual mix I admit
My comments would be that I personally would not buy a property like that for two reasons.
1. the EME that you would live with daily would be significant and may expose you to future health issues....no one will admit it but you would probably find a flouro tube would just glow from if it was immediately below those lines because of those EME's and certainly a decent coil of copper wire immediately under those power lines would produce an induced voltage in a coil, remember you and your family are going to live with that 24.7....not sure of the voltage these lines are carrying but 132,000 volts would not be unusual and probably more.
2/ From the perspective of future sale of the property you will have a smaller market to sell the property to as a lot of buyers, with money in their pocket, will not accept that sort of impediment without a significant discount on the value of the property and the unknown potential health effects.
At the moment, you have a decision as to where to place your money.....in this location would not be a good investment or health decision in my opinion
ESPJG32 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: