View Single Post
Old 27-02-2022, 08:51 AM   #55
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 
Default Re: Russia v Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilo View Post
Been watching this unfold and I have made up my mind.

I am on the side of the Russians.

NATO expansion means US missile bases in striking distance of Moscow.
Ukraine definitely want to join NATO and Putin knows it.

No bloody way i would let a nuclear capable country put their bases in a foreign country near my country to have first strike cxapability.

Now where have I seen this before and the current leader of the free world threatened to send the world into a full blown nuclear war?

The Russians put a missile base in Cuba ....no different to Americans putting bases in Ukraine, Poland and more.

Uncomforable reality for some people but NATO means American Nuclear umbrella, specifically aimed at Russia....and a setup of a war theatre nowhere near America.

As others have mentioned we have been molded into soft coks who are progressively emasculated with left wing fringe group interests who strut around with Iphones in their ear thinking essential oils will fix everything.
Ukraine had nuclear weapons. They got rid of them in the 90s.

Not surprised at your thoughts on this. It's the new Ivermectin, you'll have plenty of friends soon who are now experts in international relations after doing their own research.