Thread: Used car prices
View Single Post
Old 22-02-2022, 11:51 AM   #636
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 
Default Re: Used car prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
Don't worry, I have a friend who owns a Lotus who tells me cars with power steering aren't real drivers cars because it takes away too much steering feel, so I guess there's many differing views on the topic.

I sound like an old bastard though, yelling at the clouds complaining something along the lines of BACK IN MY DAY REAL MEN WITH THEIR REAL CARS ONLY HAD HICAS LOCKOUT BARS AND A MANUAL GEARBOX! NONE OF THIS DSG AND ELECTRONICS

Then someone else comes along:

BACK IN MY DAY REAL MEN WITH THEIR REAL CARS ONLY HAD 460+ CUBIC INCHES, 4 GEARS AND CARBS! NONE OF THIS TURBOS AND FUEL INJECTION

Hopefully I'm dead and buried long before I start having this conversation about real men having electric vehicles that sound like Melbourne trams and drive themselves
It’s true, if you haven’t had to use ammunition to start an engine are you even really living?
CAT600 is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: