Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2022, 10:47 AM   #18112
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0son View Post
If you catch 3 colds in 6 months, do you go into a panic about that? If not, why not? Why does an immune response to one thing bother you, but another does not?
I don't think I've ever caught 3 colds in 6 months . But one is your body's existing immune system response, the other is triggered by a foreign substance being introduced into your body. BTW, I'm double jabbed, done nice and early in July so didn't need any mandates to convince me, but multi multi doses slightly bothers me because we don't know the full extent of any side effects in the long run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeked
...but for that to work they have the ability to understand the data.

We could do a heck of a lot better with data presentation and availability to the public. MSMs should be running docos to show how these vaccines are made, tested, and explain the stats behind them. And explain the science behind why we are unlikely to see negative effects 2-5 years down the track. Instead, all we hear are pollies standing up in front of the TV every day basically saying "trust us". I'm surprised it worked for ~90% of the population

I thought Russell's update on post #18064 was on the money. But those results need time, and we haven't had the time, I get that part.

TBH these mandates, and the way we recently treated an extremely low risk / zero risk individual has me asking questions. Is it really always all about health? The event has had the opposite effect for me.

We are sitting on 32% for the booster. I don't think they will pull the mandate trigger until we are over 50%, and definitely not before the F1 as that might knock a few teams out.

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
This user likes this post: