View Single Post
Old 15-12-2021, 11:34 PM   #8
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: Buying Your Property.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack91 View Post
Helluva lot of stress and living povvo hoping you make it long enough to reap the potential benefits. What better way to spend your prime time than stressing about finances, tenants and the economy as a whole. And who wouldn't just love a property seminar?
I always wonder who is actually affected by small interest rate rises but I guess there it is, I'd love to see someone lose it all due to over commitment and greed.
I actually agree with you here, which is why i've lived life in reverse.
Instead of busting my guts and going without when i was young enough to want to enjoy it and then dying of some ****ty disease or unfortunate incident before i could enjoy it i spent my youth in semi retirement partying hard and blowing every dollar i could making sure there was just enough to help my kids get going.
And go they have, now 3 of 4 have flown the coop and i dont need to fund a 5 bedroom home to keep them all satisfied we can live a simple life on 2 fulltime wages with plenty spare to cover whatever might come up.
We wont have to worry about whether an interest rate rise will mean we have to feed the kids baked beans as the kids are buying their own baked beans..lol

Last edited by BENT_8; 15-12-2021 at 11:44 PM.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: