View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 08:10 AM   #554
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarmiteTheDog View Post
Hi GT - thanks for getting back so quickly.

I need to take a closer look at the door stuff, to make sure I get the correct parts. I will do that in the morning.

I need both pieces of the key. Are you able to program it to my car from the VIN or do I need to hope my local Ford dealer can do it? They really don't want to have anything to do with the Territory - I may as well be taking them a Ferrari to work on.

I think I will leave the DVD stuff for now. I can always get el cheapo stuff from AliExpress that will work with it, but I doubt I'll ever use it. Looking at the actual unit, I don't think the previous owner ever used it either!
Hi Jason,

I am unable to have the key programmed without the actual vehicle unfortunately and you will also need the key code to cut the mechanical blade. Not sure about anything in Thailand, but here some locksmiths are able to do it also.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: