View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 02:24 AM   #553
MarmiteTheDog

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Hi Jason,

Have a look at the image below and ID the parts you are looking for on the front door trim. We can work it out from there.

Attachment 105049

3rd row seat release handle in Shadow Grey is $130 although there is limited stock and thus on restriction.

Spare key comes in two pieces, the remote part which is $160 and then key blank flip part is also $160 so depends if you want both pieces or one of the two halves?

DVD remote is $130 and the head phones are obsolete now individually although you can buy the DVD remote and headphones as a kit for $330.

Happy to organise and ship to Thailand for you. Best way is to buy and pay for the goods you want. Ill package them, get a cost to post via Aust Post and then you can pay postage and I will send off.

GT

Hi GT - thanks for getting back so quickly.

I need to take a closer look at the door stuff, to make sure I get the correct parts. I will do that in the morning.

I need both pieces of the key. Are you able to program it to my car from the VIN or do I need to hope my local Ford dealer can do it? They really don't want to have anything to do with the Territory - I may as well be taking them a Ferrari to work on.

I think I will leave the DVD stuff for now. I can always get el cheapo stuff from AliExpress that will work with it, but I doubt I'll ever use it. Looking at the actual unit, I don't think the previous owner ever used it either!

2020 Kawasaki Z900RS SE
2019 Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor
1998 VFR800

MarmiteTheDog is offline   Reply With Quote