Old 04-11-2021, 01:43 PM   #1672
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Australia housing bubble

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesa View Post
Deleted quote
complaining yes but its no game breaker, thats being a caring parent.
What they spend is up to them like any of us, we the parents are tight ****'s so you tell me where younger gen in general get their spending habits from ?
Mine as I said would be minimal compared to many but we have a right pulling them up be it 10 or 20bucks wasted.

Many struggle more so sacrifice getting your foot in the door, like Mulva selling his car, one step back 2 forward in time.
Our first home that we scratched our butts for to get in, in a area I didn't like but could just afford a c rap hole semi needing so much hands on renos wife happy with sheets as curtains/no this and that where in time you saw later gens as mentioned the greed, more debt have to fit out everything for no can't live without keep up with the Jones's, not living to their means and has got worse due to the many added circumstances mentioned.

Struggle - yes its getting worse - more population - more everything, world is going mad.
There was struggle before, what gen doesn't, homeless, don't you think there was mental health before, ofcourse there was......

I'm sure all have concerns whats going on.
Looks like its going to get worse.

Oh but hang on your also pi ssed with earlier gens who worked hard and prospered, seriously thats a joke and insult to anyone who tries to get somewhere and to those today getting somewhere.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"

Last edited by russellw; 06-11-2021 at 06:18 AM.
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: