Thread: Used car prices
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 11:41 AM   #543
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Default Re: Used car prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack91 View Post
I bit the bullet and bought another "classic" car a couple of weeks ago. A 1982 bronco XLT, Aus delivered, 351c/C6, ok shape, rooted motor. Needs half Resto (no/minimal bodywork)
$16k.
This is my 2nd 1982 bronco XLT with a 351c.
The last one I paid $4k for 5 years ago, restored it over 12 months and sold it for $21k fully done and ready to go.
A bit of FOMO on my behalf, and I'd be lieing if I said it hasnt kept me up a few nights knowing how overpriced it is, but I wanted another one and I just don't see anything like this going down in price.
I looked high and low for that bargain one too and it just doesn't exist, with the likes of Facebook marketplace, everyone knows what they've got and what they can get for it. I put a post up in all the bronco groups wanting a really bad base to start with and they were all within $5k of each other.
I even looked in the USA, same prices but plus freight.

Absolutely crazy times and prices. I'm glad I've got another one in my shed but it shouldve cost half what it did
Come on, don't tease us, we want to see some pics please.

roKWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: