View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 11:37 AM   #447
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: I want to quit smoking but i fail everytime

After they took my left lung, 3 months ago now, I was thinking well I cut down from 25 a day to 3 a day, eh stage 1 cancer, no chemo or radiation?

Wrong, found 2 cancers and lymph nodes, one node on sternum has cancer and I went in staged 1a and come out staged 3a, but refused chemo 4 times because I had some chest and nasal infection, am too unhealthy internally now to have chemo, so I refused it, and will let this thing have its head, run its course, I can already feel it inside now, and I accept that, but I refuse to visit oncology in case I make the others on chemo sick, asked Oncologist to see me away from clinic in a separate room, answer NO, too busy, me, well I refuse to sit in a waiting room with folk very sick from chemo, women with no hair!

Oncologist sees nothing wrong with it? I disagree and told him so, its too late for chemo now, I have a phone appointment at 10:30 am today, my answer is still no, my immune system is destroyed already, they want to kill it more with the chemicals, I said no!..leave me alone, let me go my way in my time, told him the chemo will kill me before cancer!...stuff em all.....

Cheers a Billy
slowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote